Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Affordable Vacations for Graduation, Spring Break & More.

Hey Bloggerz! 

I Just wanted To share a website that I found for EXCLUSIVE, affordable vacation get-a-ways.


http://www.jetsetter.com/sales

With so many people graduating soon, your family & friends will be asking what you want!!! Tell them you want to travel. Traveling expands your horizons, introduces you to new food and culture, and gives you opportunities for self-growth and reflection. 


For graduation I'm going to Negril Jamaica!
Where are you going???? 


Click the Blog Title to Leave Me a Comment! 




10 comments:

  1. Seems like the type of vacation website that a handsome gentleman might suggest to a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right! You must be a psychic lol =)
    Do you have a blog? Send me the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you could say I had some insider info ;-) H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed loL Well what do you think about my blog? I'm just getting started, its new, but I think I'm on to a good thing. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's dope. You're pretty well rounded so you can relate to a lot of things. That's what makes bloggers successful. Keep at it.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! So how are things on your end, any luck finding a PR company for the app?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still looking but we've developed a really good marketing strategy for the summer that I'm confident will increase awareness of the brand. So I'm excited about that. How's your spring break been?

    H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds Good. If you like you can send me a few words about the app, maybe a few snap shots, and I can do a blog about it. Not as good as a PR company, but my viewers will have an opportunity to learn about it. The page has only been up a few days, and I'm almost up to 600 views. Just a thought.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats very nice of you. Let me get LA on the app first. I'd appreciate that though.

    ReplyDelete